Drive Gate Installation
Automatic Driveway Gate Installation
Why Install an Automatic Driveway Gate? Keller, TX is no stranger to huge houses on massive plots of land. And this is where you expect to see automatic driveway gate installation. However, you may be surprised to find out that this convenience often extends to average houses. We build and install any kinds of automatic wrought iron drive gate you can imagine. We measure, create and manufacture driveway gates in Keller regularly for homeowners and business owners. Some Keller drive gates need repair. Sometimes, people want a new Keller drive gate installed. We can do both for you. If you find yourself in need of a new drive gate in Keller, Texas, give us a call today and we will start the process. A good quality drive gate doesn’t have to be very expensive. Although, some drive gates can be very expensive. It all depends on the size and details of the design. The cost for a new drive gate also depends on what kind of opener you choose.
Get a Free Instant Quote
An automatic driveway gate protects children and pets from wandering off and keeps unwanted vehicles from entering the property.
- Increased Property Value: By enhancing security, a gate has the potential to increase property value (and resale price) of a home. As a bonus some insurances will give you a premium reduction!
- Curb Appeal: When installed correctly, an automatic driveway gate has a regal, stately presence that instantly improves the look of any home. They just look impressive.
Choosing a Gate
- Material: Most automatic driveway gates are made from wrought iron, aluminum or powder-coated steel. Wood gates are available as well, but they are heavy and prone to cracking and warping. Plus, they require more maintenance than metal gates.
- Design: Automatic driveway gates are installed with many different designs. Some of the more standard designs are:
- Flat-Top – The simplest style, its upper rail is horizontal and perfectly straight.
- Arched-Top: A standard arched-top gate is bent to form a gentle upsweeping arch.
- Arched-Top with Finials: The difference between standard and with finials has to do with the pickets. The pickets extend past the top bar in an arched-top with finials and are finished with a decorative finial.